Friday, January 13, 2012

some old some new

So today went out on the hunt for the eye tattoo cream shadow and only found one that I wanted! I tried it and love it so much I will be looking for more tomorrow

 
This really pretty color is in pomegranate punk looks really good with brown eyes I picked up a few nail polishes from my local Sallys and when I saw this one I had to have. its really sheer if worn with this alone but over any color it gives a subtle glimmer in the light

The next polish is by Nina pro and I really like these also they only need a coat or two and this is one of my favorite glitter polish colors to wear I already owned it but it was running low and these were on sale for 2.99

 This color is also from Nina Pro and It is not like a polish that I own already is is like a dark mossy green with a slight bronze reflect in it and it so pretty on the nail.
This is something new that i found at Walgreens today and its from a brand that I have never heard of. I have wanted to try a beauty blender but the other one that is out there is a little too pricey for me this one was 7.99

So my hair is naturally black and I have been wanting to try something new so about a month ago I added this Manic Panic semi-permanent hair color to my hair and from the bottle it looks pretty scary and it can be if your hair is light but since mine is so dark it kind of just gave me a really beautiful tint of burgundy blood red! from far my hair still looks dark but when the sun shines it looks really cool and vibrant, I've been getting alot of compliments on it.

I also feel less guilty about dying my hair because its a semi permanent and alot less harsh on my hair. I didn't want to damage it more because i have alot of heat damage already. i use the whole jar on my head (my hair is medium to long and really thick) put a plastic bag and just chilled. The longer the more vibrant so be patient i had mine in for about 3 or 4 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment